Homepage in-depth conversion and UX audit to increase RPU
Why is UX important?
Let’s start with the fact that around 95% of visitors are not converting into paying and loyal customers on average.
Finding products is key to any eCommerce business because to buy a product, your customers must find the product
first - and fast. UX is critical to eCommerce because it ensures your customers can easily navigate your website,
find what they need, buy it, and fall in love with your business.
If your monthly revenue is $500,000, the 5% went through the process successfully.
The 95% ($10,000,000) that was lost is the potential you have per month.
- UX establishes credibility – users learn to trust you and your products.
- UX improves usability – it’s easy +for users to use your eCom site.
- UX builds customer loyalty, thus increasing your customer retention rate.
- UX expands your market reach through perfected mobile-friendly design.
- UX enhances user engagement through aesthetics, writing consistency, and interaction.
And UX is not just user experience. Think about the entire CX (customer experience) 360 degrees and beyond.
It is a small part of the whole experience, but an important one.
How can it be improved?
Make thousands of hours of research, battle-tested UX guidelines, and
years of knowledge work for you because ∼95% of visitors are not buying from you.
Hire Bitfiner eCommerce experts to deliver an in-depth page audit for your business and improve CX/UX significantly - step by step.
There are over 1000 CR/UX guidelines that are battle-tested by many industry-leading brands and covered by several studies and researched - that apply to eCommerce sites. Bitfiner has the knowledge pool, and you can tap into it.
We use researches (Google, Baymard, CXL, etc.), case-studies, our experience, and dozens of blogs to cross-check your site.
The essentials for a high-converting eCommerce site
- Following battle-tested CX/UX guidelines (covered by the audit)
- Further personalizing the audit findings with your industry specifics and current site’s behavioral data. One size does not fit all.
- Great and appealing design - yes, looks matter.
- A reliable and clear value proposition, packed with USPs
- Compelling content (photos, videos, descriptions, highlights, customer reviews, and anything else about the product)
- Simple navigation and search experience
- Real and verified customer reviews
- Awards, reviews, trust badges
- Streamlined and express checkout
- AOV and Retention growth strategies are in place
- Automated marketing systems are in place
How do the payments work?
As our marketplace is one of a kind, we are keeping it simple in the early days. Pay on delivery with debit/credit card, via direct bank transfer or Paypal.
The commodity we seek is trust, and we are happy to ensure the product delivery before any payments get made.